Keep your site running smoothly with regular site maintenance
Site Security you can trust
Signup for Monthly Maintenance or use a Once-off cleanup.
WordPress has become one of the most popular website platforms in recent years, thanks to its user-friendly interface and flexibility. However, like any other software, WordPress requires regular maintenance to ensure that it stays secure, runs smoothly, and remains up-to-date with the latest technologies. This is where site maintenance packages come in. Site maintenance packages are a great way to ensure that your WordPress website is well-maintained and running at its best.
Our Maintenance Plan options
Our maintenance plans include a range of services such as software updates, security checks, regular backups, performance optimization, and technical support. By subscribing to a site maintenance package, you can rest assured that your website is in good hands, and you can focus on growing your business without worrying about the technical details.
WORDPRESS MONTHLY PLAN
- WordPress kept updated to the latest available stable version
- PHP updated to the latest available stable version
- WordPress Plugins updated
- Theme updated to the latest available stable version
- CleanTalk Anti-Spam
- Imunify360 Site Security
- Off-site Backups of WordPress Installation
- CloudFlare Website Application Firewall
- Latest available security patches from WPToolkit applied
- Complete Site cleanup, if site is compromised
WORDPRESS ONCE-OFF PLAN
Once-off Site Cleanup
- Clean website of all Malicious Content
- Update WordPress to latest version
- Update all WordPress Plugins
- Update Theme (Subject to availability of theme updates from developer)